– A hot desk in the open co-creation area – Lounge/collaboration area use – Private phone booth use – High speed internet – Free flow beverage – Use of Pantry – Exclusive events access
– Locker usage – Access to the materials library – 3 hrs/wk use of meeting rooms – Private phone booth – Allotment of printing, photocopy and scanning utilities – Mail management
– Access to the Materials Library
– Use of Pantry
– A customized modular enclosed office space – Lounge/collaboration area use – High speed internet – Free flow beverage
– Use of Pantry – Lockable storage – Company Logo – Exclusive events access
– Access to the materials library – 10 hrs/wk use of meeting rooms – Private phone booth – Allotment of printing, photocopy and scanning utilities – Mail management – Dedicated phone line (additional charges apply)
Find the right fit to meet your business and personalized needs in a co-creation hub where we help Make Ideas Come to Work.
The Materials Library offers a vast range of product catalogues, swatches, samples and different reference media from our partner merchants.
Made accessible to design professionals and start up companies looking to integrate a tangible experience to their innovative ideas, the Materials Library is a unique feature to the Paperwork co-creation spaces.
Level 2 KS Building, Soi 9, Sathon Tai Rd. Sathorn Bangkok 10120 +6681 642 2700
Mezzanine, AL Building, No.1 Campanilla St. Corner E.Rodriguez Ave., Brgy. Mariana, New Manila, Quezon City, Philippines 1112 +632 356 7773 firstname.lastname@example.org
National Design Centre 111 Middle Rd. #03-01 Singapore 188969 +65 6904 8225 email@example.com