– A hot desk in the open co-creation area – Lounge/collaboration area use – Private phone booth use – High speed internet – Free flow beverage – Use of Pantry – Exclusive events access
– Locker usage – Access to the materials library – 3 hrs/wk use of meeting rooms – Private phone booth – Allotment of printing, photocopy and scanning utilities – Mail management
– Access to the Materials Library
– Use of Pantry
– A customized modular enclosed office space – Lounge/collaboration area use – High speed internet – Free flow beverage
– Use of Pantry – Lockable storage – Company Logo – Exclusive events access
– Access to the materials library – 10 hrs/wk use of meeting rooms – Private phone booth – Allotment of printing, photocopy and scanning utilities – Mail management – Dedicated phone line (additional charges apply)
Perfect for creative brainstorming, product discussions, team and private meetings in person or through virtual connection. The meeting rooms are equipped with ergonomically designed chairs, floor-to-ceiling whiteboards and glass doors that can be used for post-its, and state-of-the art equipment for optimal functionality. Compatible smartphones and laptops can mirror screens through wireless connectivity and engage seamless teleconference meetings with colleagues.
SMALL MEETING ROOM – FOR 6
S$45.00 PER HOUR
BIG MEETING ROOM – FOR 10
S$75.00 PER HOUR
MEETING ROOM – FOR 6
Provides start-ups and independent professionals with a business address for corporate registration and official correspondence.
– Business Address – Post Management with Email Notification
The Paperwork Eventspace is an ideal venue for your events. A creative and inspiring environment suited for ideation, knowledge sharing, exchange of opinions and meeting of minds. The space is well-designed and tastefully furnished, offering a cosy and relaxed, yet professional feel. It is highly flexible for a wide variety of gatherings, as we are able to work with you to customise the set-up to meet your event requirements. Kindly email enquiries to email@example.com and we will be happy to provide more relevant information to your intended event.
Find the right fit to meet your business and personalized needs in a co-creation hub where we help Make Ideas Come to Work.
The Materials Library offers a vast range of product catalogues, swatches, samples and different reference media from our partner merchants.
Made accessible to design professionals and start up companies looking to integrate a tangible experience to their innovative ideas, the Materials Library is a unique feature to the Paperwork co-creation spaces.
Level 2 KS Building, Soi 9, Sathon Tai Rd. Sathorn Bangkok 10120 +66-92-321-3333 firstname.lastname@example.org
Mezzanine, AL Building, No.1 Campanilla St. Corner E.Rodriguez Ave., Brgy. Mariana, New Manila, Quezon City, Philippines 1112 +632 8356 7773 email@example.com
National Design Centre 111 Middle Rd. #03-01 Singapore 188969 +65 6904 8225 firstname.lastname@example.org